photo by kfwhaley
- Ready In:
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup plain panko crispy breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons stevia sweetner extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine meat, onion soup mix, garlic, egg, basil and parsley with ½ cup of breadcrumbs and mix.
- Add another ½ cup of breadcrumbs, contining to combine the ingredients.
- Mixture to be wet but not sticking to touch. More breadcrumbs can be added if the mix feels too watery or wet.
- Once mixture is integrated, roll mix into medium sized balls.
- Place meatballs onto a lightly sprayed (recommend olive oil) cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until meatballs brown and begin to crisp.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place cool meatballs in a ziplock freezer bag.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!