Escargots De Bourgogne
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 200C, 40OF.
- Beat butter, parsley, garlic and shallot in a bowl till well combined, then beat in salt, pepper and wine.
- Put a small amount of the butter, then one of the snails into each empty shell and fill up with butter mixture. Press the fresh breadcrumbs into the butter. Arrange on special escargot dishes or an ovenproof dish with the opening facing upwards.
- Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes until butter begins to bubble.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook. ?Lately I have been baking a lot of bread, pizza dough and sweets. ?I have been a member for many years, and this site is where I come to for something new or old. ?I am hoping to soon add more recipes to my collection.