English Tea Pastries
It's tea time! These are quick, throw-together treats that are perfect for dunking in tea (and coffee too). And remember, you can make as many as you need by using more packages of crescent rolls (and everything else too). Posted for ZWT 6.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls per package)
- 3 tablespoons strawberry fruit preserves (or jam) or 3 tablespoons raspberry fruit preserves (or jam)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped blanched almond
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Separate the crescent rolls into individual triangles. Cut each triangles in half lengthwise, making 16 long triangles.
- spread about 1/2 t. of preserves over each triangle. Roll each triangle from the wide end to the point, and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden. When cool, sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar and serve.