- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 onion, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients and add the chicken pieces to it.
- Marinade overnight for best results.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I used this on one whole chicken cut up. It turned out very flavorful and spicy which we like. I like the cumin in it. I also thought it would go very nicely with a bit of honey and lemon in the marinade, so maybe I will try that next time. I served this with rice. Thanks littlemafia! Made for NA*ME tagReply
This is a very flavorful marinade! I cut the recipe in half, and used it on one boneless chicken thigh, which was a perfect meal for me. Next time I might add a bit of lemon juice, just to brighten the flavor a bit. Also, watch the chicken carefully on the grill, with this much oil as the base, I got a few flare-ups and had to move to indirect heat to finish.Reply