Low in fat, these cakes are dense and eggy and sweet. The sugar forms a crust along the top. :) Makes only 6 cupcakes.
- Ready In:
- Preheat to 180 deg C/350 deg F.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Add sugar and whisk until mixture thickens and is more or less homogeneous.
- Sift flour inches
- Fold flour into egg and sugar mixture. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into greased tins or cupcake liners.
- Bake for 13-18min, or until knife to center comes out clean.
- Enjoy! :D.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation