Eggplant Pasta Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 medium eggplant (peeled & diced into small pieces)
- 1⁄2 medium onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces angel hair pasta (broken in 1/3 in pieces)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (drained & chopped)
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 15 ounces spaghetti sauce
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions, rinse and drain.
- Saute eggplant, onion, garlic and herbs de prevonce in olive oil until cooked through.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a lightly greased casserole dish. Sprinkle desired amount of grated parmesan cheese on top of dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
It was good--really no eggplant taste, because it cooks up so nicely. We used a whole pound of pasta, so to compensate, we used a big jar of spaghetti sauce. My husband thought it could have used more sauce still. We don't have the herbes de provence on hand, but we seasoned with a variety of Italian seasonings.