Eggless Date Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Microwave the dates and milk for 1 or 2 minute or heat on the stovetop until the dates are soft.
- Add sugar to the mixture.
- Blend in a blender until pureed.
- Add oil and mix.
- Pour mixture into a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, sieve together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture a little bit at a time to the liquid mixture and mix slowly.
- Add the nuts and mix.
- Bake the cake in a greased oven proof cake pan for 35-40min (or till a knife is inserted in the cake and comes out clean).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!