Eggless Crepe for Egg Allergies
Some people may found themselves unhappy when other enjoy the desserts but they can not because of egg allergic or being vegan. In fact, most of dessert ingredient must have at least 2 eggs and hardly use egg replacer which original crepe recipe is one of them. I found some egg-free crepe recipe I am going to share Here is my own site that i write about crepe making http://crepes-makers.com/making-eggless-crepe/
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 dashes vanilla
- Mix milk, water, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. In another bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk both mixtures together until batter is smooth. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours/.
- Warm a medium crepe pan over medium heat. Lightly grease with vegetable oil and pour about 2 tablespoons of crepe batter. Twirl pan around to spread out the batter thinly. Cook until edges are golden, and then flip to cook other side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I just want to say Thank You for this recipe. The whole family loves it specially my daughter who has a ton of food allergy. I've tried other crepe recipe and it didn't come out good. I followed most of the ingredients except for the skim milk, I replace it with soy milk instead (due to dairy allergy). I just refrigerated it for 10 to 15mins and it came out good.Reply
Tried this eggless recipe simply because we didn't have eggs and my boyfriend and I loved them! I didn't put the batter in the fridge as I couldn't be bothered waiting that long. Also, I used olive oil instead of vegie oil which was a risk as olive oil has a pretty strong/individual flavor and I wasn't exact with my measuring. But still turned out pretty much perfect! We will come back to this simple recipe for more sweet and savory snacks. ThanksReply
The ingredients list doesn't mention vanilla but the directions say to add it and prep time is listed as 10 minutes but then in the directions it says to refrigerate for 2 hours! There should be either an inactive time listed or prep time should reflect this. I haven't actually cooked them yet because I was expecting 10 minute prep time but am now waiting...Reply