Egg Whites Scrambled With Egg Sustitute
I ususally cook these eggs and eat with a serving of my hot cereal recipe (#431403). I don't add any salt or pepper to my eggs. But that is just me. Sometimes, I add alittle Cabot"s 75% reduced fat cheddar cheese to the eggs before adding to the pan.
- Ready In:
- 4 large egg whites (taken from 4 large whole eggs)
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- Using a liquid measuring cup, pour 1/4 cup of egg substitute.
- One at a time, seperate the whites from the yolks and place the whites into the same cup. Using a fork, gently stir to combine.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat.
- Add the mixture to the pan and allow to set before you begin to scramble.
- Scramble to your desired doneness.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was looking for a quick protein snack and this was so quick to make after I let myself get a bit too hungry! I made 1/2 the recipe which was plenty for a snack and followed your lead leaving out the salt and pepper. I used 1/2 Tablespoon of low-fat cheddar and didn't miss the salt one bit! Thanks for this healthy treat chef lisae! Made for PAC 2011Reply