Edible birthday cards
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
very inventive way to give a card and that you are a foodie. Use a wilton impression...happy birthday
- Ready In:
- gingerbread dough (posted)
- melted chocolate, in a piping bag
- Make up the dough as normal.
- Cut out a square.
- With the impression make the Happy Birthday mark in the dough, not too hard but not too shallow either, just practice how hard you press.
- Bake as normal.
- Cool then decorate with the person's name and a little design around the outside.
- Have fun and let me know in a review.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION