Easy Tomato Basil Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk (or one can)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sweet basil leaves
- Melt butter and cream cheese over medium heat.
- Add green onions and saute 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles. Do not boil.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!