Easy Snacker Tortilla Pizza
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Kids love these and so does my husband--lol. They're very easy to make and are a great tool to teach children how to start cooking!!
- Ready In:
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup onion (optional)
- 12 ounces pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- Lay out tortillas on counter top.
- In saucepan mix together tomato sauce, salt, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- When finished, spread sauce onto tortillas evenly.
- Put cheese and other toppings on top and microwave each one at high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION