Easy Shrimp Teriyaki Rice Bowl
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Just too easy!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade, and sauce (like Kikkoman)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- hot cooked rice, about 4 cups (white or brown)
- steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, snowpeas, etc.)
- Combine teriyaki sauce and sugar in measuring cup, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of mixture and pour over shrimp in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add enough water to remaining teriyaki sauce mixture to measure 2/3 cup; blend in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add shrimp and sauté about 2-3 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute, or until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Spoon shrimp and sauce over rice in large individual serving bowls. Serve vegetables on top of rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note