Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix cheese, garlic, and salad dressing mix.
- Moisten chicken with water and coat with mixture.
- Place chicken in nonstick baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken reaches 180 degrees throughout.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a very flavorful way to serve chicken! It's easy as can be to mix up and get into the oven. I did have a concern that an entire envelope of the Italian dressing mix would be too overpowering , so I cut it back to half an envelope. Very glad I did , it was just right for us. Also, I don't know how 1/2 cup of cheese could possibly cover 6 chicken breasts , as I only did 2 and had just enough. Good recipe , easy and oh so tasty!! Made for PAC '08