Easy Oven Jambalaya
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (undrained)
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Add the sausage and shrimp.
- Cover and continue to cook another 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the beautiful state of South Carolina and have lived here all of my life.I am a police officer and I work in a mid-sized city which comes along with big city stress, so to relieve this stress I took up gardening. I now have an absolutely gorgeous garden with approxamately 30 different kinds of fruits and veggies and it has become my passion. I have always enjoyed cooking but now I can experiment all of the time with the foods I've grown!