Easy Orange Marmalade
So easy to make! It makes one jar and is good on toast, or for whatever recipe you use Orange Marmalade for. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- Select Navel oranges that have the thinnest peel.
- If the orange is large double the amount of water and sugar.
- Wash the orange thoroughly.
- Cut off both ends of the orange.
- Cut the orange in half, cut each half in about eight sections.
- Place the orange sections in the food processor and pulse until the peel in is tiny pieces.
- In a medium saucepan place the processed orange, the water and the sugar and bring to a gentle boil.
- Boil for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Let cool, then place in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Refrigerate to store.
- When it is cold it is ready to eat.
- I use 1/2 sugar and 1/2 Splenda and it works well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Who would’ve known that making homemade marmalade could be so amazing and easy! Hands down my favorite recipe find! Thank you! I’ve made this using a variety of citrus fruits and I think tangerine is my favorite. Making it today with a combo of lime, tangerine, orange and grapefruit. Btw, a couple of spoonfuls added to a mug of hot water makes a really nice “tea”.Reply
see 51 more