Easy Garlic, Rosemary, and Asiago Cheese Dinner Rolls
photo by rabbit19_2003
- Ready In:
- 18 frozen unbaked dinner rolls (such as Rhode's)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (more as needed)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup asiago cheese
- Thaw frozen dinner rolls at room temperature until soft enough to cut, yet still cold.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with softened butter or generously spray with nonstick cooking spray. Scatter flour on a plate. Cut each thawed roll in half. Roll each half into a ball and lightly toss in flour, knocking off any excess. Place three dough balls in each greased muffin cup. Cover muffin pan with a piece of plastic wrap that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Allow to rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size (do not let rise too much above the top edge of the muffin pan).
- While the rolls are rising, preheat the oven to 350°F. Melt the butter and stir in the garlic powder, salt, and pepper until garlic is dissolved. Gently brush the risen rolls with the garlic butter and evenly sprinkle with the fresh minced rosemary and asiago cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for a few minutes before removing to a rack. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!