Easy Egg Nog Pound Cake
- Ready In:
1 10-inch cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (113 g) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3⁄4 cup borden eggnog
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, Borden egg nog, and oil; beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Add eggs and nutmeg; beat at medium-high speed 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch fluted or tube pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove form pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.