Easy Crispy Sesame Chicken
this chicken is *very* good!
- Ready In:
- 1 whole chicken, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (might use more or less mayo)
- 1 cup honeynut corn flakes cereal, crushed
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- salt & pepper (can use seasoning salt)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, coat the chicken well with mayonnaise all over.
- Mix the crushed Honeynut cornflakes, sesame seeds, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Roll/coat the chicken pieces in the mixture until well coated.
- Place in an baking dish (I use a 13x9-inch dish for one cut-up chicken, if you are doubling the recipe, then place the chicken on a foil-lined cookie/baking sheet).
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation