Easy Cocktail Meatballs
photo by puppitypup
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen meatballs (not Italian)
- 1 cup jam or 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- Combine all ingredients except meatballs on high heat and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Add meatballs and stir so that the sauce is evenly distributed and covers all the meatballs.
- Turn down to low and cook 3 - 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Julie, and I love to cook. I've even gotten to the point where I don't mind the dishes!