Easy Cinnamon Maple Butter
You have to try this on waffles, pancakes or toast! If you don't want to use a pound of butter then cut the recipe in half...also, if you are using unsalted butter then add in a pinch of salt.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb butter (no substitutes)
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup (it is best to use a good-quality brand of maple syrup for this)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (can use more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- With an electric mixer beat all ingredients until smooth and creamy in a bowl.
- Add in more cinnamon to taste if desired and mix again.
- Transfer the mixture to a crock and chill until firm.
- Keep covered with a tight fitting lid or foil when refrigerated.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation