Earl Grey Chocolate Cake
- Ready In:
- Mix dry ingredients in a Kitchen Aid mixer with a paddle attachment, except the cherries.
- Add liquid ingredients and mix until incorporated. Scrape bowl in between mixing.
- Bake at 350 F, until toothpick comes out clean and has a bouncy spring when pressed in the middle of the cake.
Tips and Variations:
- You could layer the cake with Earl Grey Truffle Ganache and Whipped Cream. 1 cup of.
- Heavy Cream steeped in Earl Grey tea- poured over 2 cups of milk or dark chocolate. Gently.
- mix the ingredients until smooth and spreadable.
- Great with whipped Chantilly Cream or Swiss Buttercream.
- You could make an Earl Grey simple syrup by mixing 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of hot water.
- steeped with Earl Grey Tea. Cool down and spritz the cake with the simple syrup for a more moist and flavorful cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!