Dubliner, Ham, and Pineapple Quiche
photo by KerfuffleUponWincle
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked ready-roll pie crusts (at room temperature)
- 1 1⁄2 cups dubliner cheese (freshly shredded)
- 1⁄2 1/2 cup swiss cheese or 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, freshly shredded
- 1 1⁄4 cups minced ham (fully cooked)
- 4 slices canned pineapple (cut into tidbits, blotted dry on paper towel)
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll the room temperature pie crust into a 9-inch Pyrex pie plate, or into a 10-inch Corningware quiche dish.
- Loosely place the shredded cheeses over the pie crust.
- Top the cheese with the minced ham, and the pineapple tidbits.
- Combine the half & half, eggs, onion flakes, dried chives, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Pour cream mixture over cheeses, ham, and pineapple in the pie crust.
- Bake the quiche at 350F for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes before slicing the quiche.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!