Dried Beef-Macaroni Bake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of frozen baby sweet peas
- 1 (25 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- Place eggs in medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes. Drain immediately and run cold water over the eggs to stop the cooking. Peel the eggs and finely chop.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F and spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, cook macaroni to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain and return to saucepan. Add the chopped cooked eggs and all the remaining ingredients to cooked macaroni; stir gently to mix.
- Pour into casserole dish sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have 6 children 4 boys and 2 girl,ilove to cook and try lots of different foods,my real name is Britt and i live in louisiana i like to collect recipes,cookbooks,dolls,and angels,i just started having a intrest in teacups and teapots,i also like amish rag dolls.