Dried Beef Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
1 large ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 3 ounces dried beef, chopped
- Mix together and form into a ball.
- (Will be a little sticky) Roll in chopped nuts or add a little fresh chopped parsley to the top.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Michigan but lived in NC most of my life. I am a comfort cook and my husband is a gourmet cook, so I cook during the week and then we have fabulous food during the weekend. Of course, most of our friends come over during the weekends. We love to go out to eat and then copy the food when we come home.