Domino Cookies (Chocolate Chocolate Chip)
photo by Jamie A.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together butter, sugars, vanilla and salt.
- Beat in cocoa powder.
- Dissolve baking soda in water and mix into dough.
- Stir in flour, and then chips.
- Place dough by spoonful on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes. (Do not overbake! Cookies will seem a bit underdone when they should come out of the oven - this keeps them from drying out).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been mooching off recipezaar for way to long - it's time for me to share the love. I am a bit of a health nut - Cooking Light is my favorite magazine. I'm a college student, but spend all my free time reading cookbooks, thinking about cooking, food/spice shopping and actually cooking/baking. I don't like fish or blue cheese, but other than that I am open to pretty much any foods.