Diamond Jewelry Cleaner
- Ready In:
- 1 part dawn dishwashing liquid
- 1 part sudsy ammonia
- 1 part water
- Pour all liquids into baby food jar, put lid on and shake to mix.
- Place a wash cloth or something in the sink to block the drain in case you drop the ring.
- Dip a soft bristle toothbrush in the liquid and scrub jewelry gently.
- Rinse with water.
- She warned me not to soak, I have a channel set ring and she said if you soak it, you'll never get the soap out.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!