Delicious Fish Cakes
- Ready In:
- Combine egg, lemon juice, onion, mustard, salt, pepper and parsely; toss with fish.
- Add enough cornflake crumbs to bind together.
- Shape fish into cakes.
- Roll each cake in remaining cornflake crumbs to coat the OUTSIDE.
- Melt butter with 1 tbsp oil in frypan.
- Add fish cakes; cook until crisp and browned.
- Transfer to heated platter, or keep in warm oven until ready to serve.
- If desired, recipe can be doubled to feed more people.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Another keeper Kittencal! Made with tinned tuna and bound with breadcrumbs ( from DB's fresh baked loaf - he's a keeper too ; ) ) This was our Sunday night dinner after branding calves. I dusted with flour before frying as I didn't have anything else and it was goood... Served with wasabi mayo and veg. Tops meal thanks!