I have not made these but they sound good and so easy. I am totally guessing here at the number the recipe makes too !!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup dates, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 Weetabix, crushed
- coconut, for rolling
- Combine dates. butter and egg in a saucepan.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes till dates are really soft.
- Stir often, allow to cool.
- Add vanilla , salt and crushed cereal, mix well.
- Roll into small balls, coat in coconut.
- Allow to set in fridge for 2 or 3 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION