Date Nut Roll
- Ready In:
- Mix the sugar and vanilla in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Boil gently until mixture reaches 240 degrees.
- Take off the heat, and add rest of ingredients, stir well.
- The mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Pour onto dampened cloth or waxed paper forming a log.
- Allow to cool or refrigerate.
- If desired, coat with chopped nuts or powdered sugar and slice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A native Washingtonian, I was raised in rural Eastern WA. I met my husband on a blind date and decided to make my home in the Puget Sound area (Western WA) been here 30+ yrs. I work fulltime at a company that makes commercial airplanes. The combination of city and country life has resulted in a diverse menu at our house. Both of our daughters enjoy cooking and are usually on each side of me at the kitchen counter.