Dad's Bread Pudding
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs.
- Add the salt, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, milk, (and raisins if using) and mix well.
- Remove the crust from the bread and gently tear into small pieces (don't squish the bread!).
- Add the pieces of bread in to the mixing bowl and fold in until well incorporated and everything is wet.
- Pour everything into a greased 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until set.
- Let stand a few minutes and serve warm with caramel sauce or ice cream!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!