Curry Fried Chicken Drumettes
photo by Pearl Ishizaki
- Ready In:
- 70hrs 8mins
- 8 pieces chicken drummettes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, soy sauce, curry powder, salt and black pepper then mix well.
- Spread the marinade mixture all over each chicken drumettes then marinate for 1 hour.
- Put the chicken inside a microwave-safe plate then sprinkle the cornstarch on top of each chicken. Drizzle with olive oil. Make sure that there are spaces in between each chicken to prevent the pieces from sticking with each other.
- Cover the plate/bowl then cook for 8 minutes using 600W.
- Tear the lettuce into easy to-bite pieces then arrange in a serving plate.
- Put the chicken on top of the lettuce then you can serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!