From Dr Phil's weight solution book, love the sound of it and will be on the lunch menu soon.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- Place bulgur in a large bowl and stir in water, set aside until water is absorbed and bulgur has cooled.
- Combine yoghurt, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Fluff the bulgur with a fork, add tomatoes, onion, celery, herbs & seasonings and stir well.
- Add yoghurt dressing & chicken and toss evenly to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate for an hour at least to allow the flavours to mingle.
- Will keep up to 3 days in the fridge.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation