photo by ChrissyVas
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) croissant dough (I prefer the pillsbury brand)
- 1 (10 ounce) package dark chocolate (Morsels)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven according to directions on the croisssant rolls.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Pop the croissant dough tube and roll out the dough.
- Pull apart the dough along the pre-cut ("dotted") lines.
- Take about a 1/2 tablespoon or a little more of the marshmallow creme (if you do a full tablespoon it will spill out of the ends of the crissant dough.) and place in the center each piece of dough.
- Use about 4 or 6 chocolate morsels and place on top of the creme. .
- Roll up the dough making sure to tuck in the end and side pieces.
- Bake according to the croissant roll directions.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack. If you use the large chunk morsels like my husband did some of the chocolate pieces may not melt -- that wasn't a problem for me as chocolate is chocolate and it was rather tasty. I would suggest using either smaller pieces or use a Hersey bar and only use one square per roll. I'm not sure how many it made as he had several tubes and I didn't write down how many each tube made so my guess is for just one tube.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!