Crockpot Whole Cranberry Chicken
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 7mins
- 3 -4 lbs chicken pieces
- 1⁄4 cup onion, dried and minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, use your favorite
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken in a 3-1/2 to 5-quart crockpot which has been greased.
- Combine the onion, cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce and seasonings in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LO heat for 5-7 hours or on HI heat for 3 hours.
- Serve with baked potatoes and a side of stuffing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!