Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1 lb beef tips (the kind you use for stew)
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can of your favorite cream soup (Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Asparagus, etc)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup vegetables, any veggies you like (i.e. mushrooms, onions, etc)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- your favorite type pasta, cooked. I love egg noodles
- green onion (to garnish) (optional)
- Add first 6 ingredients to your crock pot and stir to combine. If mixture seems too thick add a little bit more milk.
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. If you let it cook longer on either setting, check on it to make sure it is not too thick. You want to make sure that your sauce is a little thinner as it will thicken up with next step.
- Before serving, mix in Sour Cream. This should give your sauce the smooth consistency of gravy.
- Top with garnish, serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!