Crock Pot Beefy Tomato Stroganoff
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 10mins
- 2 1⁄2 2 1/2 lbs stew meat or 2 1/2 lbs boneless chuck roast, cut into cubes
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages of beef stroganoff seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package of fresh sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Place beef, tomatoes, sauce, paste, seasoning and mushrooms in the crock pot; stir to combine.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Add cooked egg noodles to crock pot for the last 20 minutes of cooking; stir in sour cream.
- Or, stir in sour cream and serve over the cooked egg noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.