Crock Pot Asian Shredded Beef/Pork
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- Use a 5 quart slow cooker. Trim any visible fat from the meat, and plop it into your stoneware. My meat was fresh, but it's okay if your meat is still frozen.
- Sprinkle the dried spices directly onto the meat, and top with the ketchup and honey.
- Pour in the soy and hoisin sauces.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, or until meat shreds easily with a fork. You may need to take the meat out and cut in chunks after 8 hours, then turn to high for an hour or so to get it to shred nicely (I did this).
- Serve over white or brown basmati rice, or over shredded cabbage.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!