Crispy Rice Drop Cookies
- Ready In:
20-30 medium sized cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Beat together the butter, sugars, vanilla, salt, baking soda, and baking powder until well combined.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the flour, combine, and then fold in the rice cereal.
- Drop by tablespoons onto the greased baking sheets, spacing them about two inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 14 to 16 minutes until light golden brown and a little dark around the edges.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheets.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a young girl that loves to bake and cook.