Crispy Prosciutto - Baked
photo by Chicagoland Chef du
- Ready In:
- 4 slices prosciutto, sliced very thin
- 1 sheet parchment paper, enough to cover baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place slices of prosciutto flat on parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Bake about 13 minutes, or until fairly crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Break the prosciutto up into pieces and set aside.
- Credit goes to Maito & this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/fig-and-crispy-prosciutto-salad-319957?oc=linkback.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi there! Originally CHICAGOLAND CHEF DU JOUR, I like to think of myself as a fantastic home cook with a flair for the gourmet. I have gotten & shared many recipes since I became a member in 2007. Although I have not been active in a few years, I still return to look for recipes from some of my fave chefs. Thanks to all you have helped me over the years and thanks a bunch to any and all reviews.