Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thick between 2 pieces plastic wrap.
- Combine bread crumbs and paprika on a plate.
- Season chicken brests with salt and pepper;
- Dip chicken breast in egg and coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place in an oven-proof dish.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 minutes per side until lightly brown and no longer pink on the inside.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!