Crispy Oatmeal Cookies, Petit-Fort
photo by A. Heshmat
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter (softened unsalted)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix butter, sugar (till creamy).
- Add flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix in rolled oats.
- Drop packed teaspoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets. Bake until golden, rotating sheets halfway through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on sheet 1 minute; with a very thin metal spatula, transfer to paper towels to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking all food kind starting from the very simple food to the complicated and long cooking recipes!!! Also, I’m writing my own book with an extremely cool recopies for "CAT" food! Which is inspired from my beloved cat "NeNe". I LOVE Martha Stewart... and most of her recipes, books and show, especially "The Martha Rules" Audio version.