Crispy Chocolate Bars
- Ready In:
32 1x2 inch bars
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups corn flakes
- Combine chips and peanut butter in large saucepan,stir over low heat until smooth and melted.
- Add corn flakes and mix until well coated.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Chill until firm and then let stand at room temp (about 10 minutes) so bars are easily cut and easily removed from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!