Crescent Fruit Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, finely shredded
- 2 ounces whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 3 cups fresh fruit (your choice of blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi, peaches, mandarin orange,)
- Preheat oven to 375°F Press crescent rolls into bottom of 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9x2-inch baking pan. In small bowl, combine melted butter and almond extract; brush over dough. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool in pan or on wire rack.
- While crust is baking, combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stir in orange peel. Cover and chill for 10 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread pudding mixture over crust. Arrange fruit on top of pudding mixture. Cover and chill for 1-3 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have been married to my amazing husband for 8 wonderful years. We added a baby boy to the mix in March '08 with another just added March '10. We have two adorable rescue dogs, a chihuahua/min pin mix and a yorkie/westie mix. I have been an ovo-lacto vegetarian for 14 years. <br /> <br />After moving to our fourth state in a year, we have finally settled in Texas. I don't know how I like all the rain and the human-sized bugs, but we really enjoy the area we have chosen to live in. Being a vegetarian in this part of the country is HARD. No one quite gets it. <br /> <br />I love testing my zaar recipes on DH. When he loves something he exclaims, Where did you get this recipe?!? and of course, my answer is always the same. <br /> <br /><img src=http://www.enviro-tote.com/imagesNew/stockart/bannerVeggie.gif alt= /> <br /> <br />My ratings system: <br />5***** <br /> I would glady serve this to guests, or make it and secretly eat it all by myself. <br />4**** <br /> Great recipe. Liked enough to print out and place in my permanent cookbook. <br />3*** <br /> Recipe not quite for me, but others might like it. Could be more to my liking with a few modifications. <br />2** <br /> Didn't like. Possible ingredient errors in recipe. Probably wouldn't use again. <br />1* <br /> Really didn't like. Would never use again. <br /> <br />#NOTE# <br />If I review any recipes containing meat, it is a recipe I prepared and DH reviewed. <br /> <br /><img src=http://www.enviro-tote.com/imagesNew/stockart/bannerVeggie.gif alt= /> <br /> <br />Little Italy, San Diego <br /><img src=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e342/hadice/Cool/LittleItaly.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/berriesblinkie.gif alt= /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/untitled_1.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg alt= /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg alt= /><img src=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/KBparticipation.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3316/3345270671_dd30334798.jpg alt= /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/AMpageSticker.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/Aug09PaperSwapSticker.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/kiwidutch/my3chefs2009final-1.jpg alt= /></p>