Creole Daube Glacé
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Slice olives and arrange in bottom of a 6-cup mold.
- Carefully sprinkle beef over olives.
- In large bowl, mix gelatin and 1/2 cup of the beef broth.
- Heat remaining broth to boiling; add to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Chill just until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites, then pour over olives and meat in mold.
- Chill until firm; unmold to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!