Creamy Lemon Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
- Zest the lemon, then squeeze out the juice and mix together.
- Sauté the garlic in the butter in a large pot.
- Add the cream and the zest/juice from the lemon.
- Stir until heated through.
- Server over pasta, and sprinkle with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!