Creamy Cheese & Bacon Vermicelli
- Ready In:
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions. Drain, cover and set aside.
- In small saucepan, saute green onions in margarine or butter.
- Add milk, cream cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
- Cook, stirring constantly over low heat until smooth and cheese is melted.
- Add cooked pasta to pan; toss with cream cheese mixture and bacon.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 36 years old and the mother of four wonderful children. Two girls and two boys. ?Being a stay-at-home mom affords me ample time to indulge my passion for cooking and baking! (Thanks again to my wonderful husband!) My oldest daughter loves to help in the kitchen and wants to eat what she cooks, so that's helping broaden her eating horizons! My youngest daughter is still pretty picky, but we're dealing! Thank goodness my husband is gracious enough to eat whatever I cook. (I guess he knows that if he complains, he'll be asked to do the cooking himself!!)