Creamy Asiago Mini Naan Pizzas
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 6 president's choice naan bread
- 6 tablespoons artichokes, & asiago dip
- 3 president's choice cocktail tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sliced shallot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup president's choice organics baby arugula
- Preheat barbecue to medium-low heat.
- Place naan rounds on work surface. Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) dip over one naan leaving 1/2-inch (1 cm) border around edges; repeat with remaining naan.
- Arrange 2 to 3 tomato slices on each naan; top each with some shallots. Season with pepper.
- Place naan rounds carefully on grill; cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until shallots are tender and light golden and naan is crisp with grill marks. Transfer to serving platter; top with arugula. Serve immediately.
- More recipe ideas are available online at pc.ca.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!