Cream Cheese Cinnamon Crescents (Reduced Version)
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups Splenda granular (measures same as sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Brummel and Brown spread
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out one can of crescent rolls in bottom of pan.
- Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup Splenda, and vanilla.
- Spread this mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll out second can of crescent rolls and lay over mixture.
- Melt butter.
- Mix in 3/4 cup Splenda and cinnamon.
- Pour over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!