Cranberry Chicken With Wild Rice
- Ready In:
6 chicken pieces
- 6 boneless skinless, chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package fast- cooking long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place the chicken into a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the water, and rice mix with the contents of seasoning packet, and pour around chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, and worcestershire sauce, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>